[lbo-talk] Steve from MPLS and NPR's Anne Gaerels

Stephen E Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Fri Mar 19 22:36:28 PST 2004

http://news.mpr.org/play/audio.php?media=/midday/2004/03/18_midday1

Go to minute 38, she's very liberally going on about the mess the occupation has become on and then I ask my question, then she continues with her stereotypical ahistorical generalizations about 'uninformed' Iraqis with 'unreasonable' expectations...never really addresses the point of my question. she basically blew off the other guy who brought up the same point. she really is the liberal face of occupation, oh if only we could make it a good clean humanitarian occupation...we could all feel better...

steve