[lbo-talk] Fwd: Re: Critique of Null

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Mar 20 08:53:36 PST 2004

Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 03:41:53 -0800 (PST) From: One World Living <oneworldliving at yahoo.com> Subject: Re: Critique of Null To: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>

Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

You are truly an idiot. I've never been to med school, to start with. Nor am I a representative of the "corporate world," as even the most cursory research could tell you. So if this is the quality of analysis your gang works with, I'm confirmed in my suspicions that you can't really think.

Doug,

Who the hell has time to waste looking up your non-credentials!

You made a lot of stupid statements on a subject you now say you have no knowledge of. I took it for granted you considered yourself an "expurt" and I gave you that much. Now, I see that you are a phoney, trying to make a name for yourself.

You are like the novice gunslinger coming into town to take down the big man - big balls, but no brains!

Also, you obviously do not understand the workings of the corporate/political world. You don't have to be paid by them to represent their interests. Thousands of people do it for money -- only fools do it for nothing! Unhappily, there is no shortage of them to fill the ranks and give ammunition to the lies of the greedy.

The cry of the lumbering dinosaurs -- "United we shall fall"

"The Group" at One World Living