[lbo-talk] March 20, 2004, Columbus, OH: A Day That WillLive In Infamy

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 22:25:40 PST 2004

Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote: "Huh? It's an indicator, not "the only indicator." Scores of thousands of left-of-center people gathered together and not a single Nader button. Don't you find that interesting?"

I have never seen a Nader button anywhere, nd I know a lot of nader supporters present at todays rally in San Francisco. I didn't see any Kerry button either for that matter, though I'm sure there were many ABBs there.