[lbo-talk] March 20, 2004 [...] Infamy

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Sun Mar 21 00:49:08 PST 2004

Thomas Seay wrote:
> I did not see any at the San Francisco march either,
> though they may have been there.

Not only did we have (admittedly few) Nader buttons in Crawford, but Nader petitioners and the man himself. Well, he was scheduled to speak after the march, but I didn't stick around to see if he showed up. I haven't heard yet how he was received. We only numbered several hundred total.

-- Shane

-- "There's something about zombies wandering around a shopping mall looking for people to eat, battling with a motorcycle gang and some desperate, well-armed civilians, that says _America_."

-- Max Sawicky

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!