[lbo-talk] Chomsky, Nader, & the Green Party

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Sun Mar 21 17:51:48 PST 2004

Well, Chomsky claims, "My feeling is pretty much the way it was in the year 2000. I admire Ralph Nader and Denis Kucinich very much, and insofar as they bring up issues and carry out an educational and organisational function - that's important, and fine, and I support it." But I'm pretty sure that he voted for Nader in '00 because Mass was a "safe" state, and I don't think he ever unambiguously urged others in contested states to vote for Gore.

-- Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 8:16 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Chomsky, Nader, & the Green Party