[lbo-talk] Re: activists & Nader

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 22:45:30 PST 2004

And I still want to know why, if it's a matter of voting for whomever most closely approximates your own views, you don't just write yourself in for President of the US in November.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2004 10:51 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] activists & Nader

> Ok, so my friend Ken Sherrill of the Hunter poli sci
department, my
> guru on all things relating to gay politics (and
gossip), says almost
> no gay/lesbian activist is behind Nader. So we've
got almost no labor
> activists, no black activists, no G/L activists,
and, judging from
> yesterday's demo in NYC, no antiwar activists. So,
Yoshie, who are
> all these pro-Nader activists? Where are they
hiding?