[lbo-talk] Re: naderphobia

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Mon Mar 22 12:13:04 PST 2004

> "More and more, corporations are raising our kids," [Nader] declares.
Companies now start marketing directly at children as early as age 2. The average youngster, he points out, watches thirty hours of television a week, with three pernicious effects: They learn violence is the preferred solution to life's problems, they are taught to value cheap sensuality in everything from sex to self-image to food, and they become addicted to entertainment that shortens their attention span."

now there's proof of what a menace this guy is...we all know that to be alotta communist bullshit, right?

fs