[lbo-talk] Re: Ralph the rightwinger

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Mon Mar 22 21:58:41 PST 2004

arash wrote:
> So does that make Chomsky rightwing for publishing
> in Commentary? I see the drawbacks in Ralph
> campaigning for corporations to just be more
> responsible, but I don't see what's wrong with him
> trying to get his message across to whoever is willing
> to listen.

Weyrich. Bennett. Norquist. Bauer. These are among the absolute worst S.O.B.s of the Repugs, and Nader boasts of his ability to find common cause with them. Cavorting with Norquist is not a matter of differing tactics, it's genuine, to steal Carrol's fav epithet, bad faith. Nader either doesn't care or doesn't get it.

Unlike Nader, Chomsky saw the odious characters behind Bush before Nov. 2000, and they spooked him. Nader is looking for coalition partners among them.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the Internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!