[lbo-talk] Dorks on Stilts

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Mar 23 08:44:29 PST 2004

kelley at pulpculture.org wrote:

> currently circulating:
>
> http://users.lmi.net/zombie/sf_rally_march_20_2004/
>
> "The "Black Block" (post-adolescent schoolyard outcasts with too much
> testosterone) discuss their "anarchist" plan for looting The Gap and
> then getting arrested. It wouldn't be true Anarchy without a good plan!"

Those right wingers really get their pulse up with pictures of our rallies.

I wonder what this idiot would think if they knew that half of the S.F. black bloc was comprised of women. Most of them teenage girls. Imagine a situation where the police department deploys helicopters and riot police against an anarchist contingent of teenage girls.

Looks like we've left Richard Becker's peace movement in the dustbin.

Chuck0