[lbo-talk] Poll: Nader Very Popular Among Young Voters, Pulling Support From Kerry

budge budge at el-pleasant.org
Tue Mar 23 21:38:05 PST 2004

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 at 8:17pm mike larkin wrote:

> http://www.ipsos-na.com/news/pressrelease.cfm?id=2091

how sad.

i have voted for nader before, but you must be thinkin i'm smokin crack -- i'd beg maria to take me back, before i'd do that again. how many times do people have to have unlubed anal sex before they realize there is no love reciprocated? that his name should be spelled 'nadir'?

i'm sorry to sound like nathan, but nader has had (at least) 4 years to get serious about organizing if he were actually serious about running, not just jacking off in front of the national press.

fuck him.

(oh, and please, i am no apologist for Dumbocrat party politics -- so save that standard retort to my rant.)

-- no Onan

"superior sound quality"