[lbo-talk] Walmart

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Wed Mar 24 11:18:18 PST 2004

I keep track of the stories - and so do the folks at the UFCW. They send a lot of the stories out to a list of folks. Write to me off list and I'll ask them to put you on it. Their list isn't comprhensive, but you are right, counting local papers, there are several articles about Wal-Mart every day, mostly about the issues you mention.

Liza