[lbo-talk] Re: the unmentionables

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Wed Mar 24 17:35:32 PST 2004

"...anybody who thinks that a Democrat as President, who does not address the Israel Question -and we already know in advance that they will not- is going to lead to an improved political environment here in the US is only fooling themselves..."

how can we expect a spineless democrat to address this issue when most of the left is too spineless to address it?

the lobby doesn't really exist, or, it's no different from any other lobby, and any one who questions israeli-jewish power in and over congress is guilty of a) anti-Semitism, or b)holocaust denial, or c) self hating jewishness, or c) it's all mel gibson's fault...

and by the way, anyone who hates ralph nader is an anti-Semite...

fs