[lbo-talk] Noam's Blog Spammed

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Thu Mar 25 12:37:20 PST 2004

<sarcasm> Oh my God, how unfair. I mean, we all know how active instapundit (Glenn Reynolds) and Andrew Sullivan's comments sections are. And that Steven Den Beste--so open. So pity, too. </sarcasm>

The LGF comment section seems like a bad frat party about to spin out of control. And it seems that even if you're a winger but deviate the slightest from the gospel according to Charles Johnson, you're toast.

The trashcan of history is too good for these assholes.

Curtiss