[lbo-talk] Re: Noam's Blog Spammed

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 25 15:10:25 PST 2004

Actually, it's said that the not-quite-randomly chosen excerpts "sometimes come from the ZNet sustainer forum system where Noam interacts through a forum of his own, sometimes from direct submissions, sometimes culled from mail and other outlets" -- but the choosing is being done by Zmag editors, not Noam, I presume. --CGE