[lbo-talk] RE: A culture of theft

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Mar 26 19:58:35 PST 2004

Kelly wrote:

"ARe these people mindless slaves who identify with their employer? With capital? Yes, in the long run, since they aren't doing something more constructive to REALLY get they scrilla back. But, I would argue that what this suggests to me is that they are not people who bend over and hand capital the vaseline."

Thanks Kelly; I didn't know that (about fast-food practices) and it's relatively good news. It should not be surprising: in a culture of theft, everybody steals.

Joanna