[lbo-talk] kool aid drinkers

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sat Mar 27 12:36:38 PST 2004

On Saturday, March 27, 2004, at 01:00 PM, Eubulides wrote:

> I think your hunch is right but that alot of people simply don't know
> the
> origins of the phrase and for those that do its kind of like an inside
> joke about their partying-exploratory youth.

That makes me feel very old, because I remember the People's Temple business very well. I guess it's really time for me to retire and write up my eulogy, before it's needed.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk-dancing.' -- Sir Arnold Bax