[lbo-talk] GOP donors funding Nader

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sat Mar 27 13:26:34 PST 2004

Seth Ackerman wrote:

> From: "Yoshie Furuhashi" <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu>
>
>>The Bush partisans who give to Ralph Nader have their own motive --
>>reelecting Bush
>

> Exactly. These people are sophisticated right-wing ideologues. They believe
> supporting Nader will help push the country to the right. Do you think
> they're just misinformed? Crazy?

You know, we can spend the next 6 months talking about Nader, Bush and Kerry, or we can organize people to go on the offensive against the United States. What we are doing here is a classic example of debating the spacing of proverbial deck chairs on the Titanic. None of our circular discussion on these issues will stop the U.S. Empire and the capitalist class. None of our voting or not voting will make any difference. And even if Bad Guy Bush (tm) get re-elected in November, we can still oust him through impeachment or a nice bloody revolution.

The thing is that the rest of the world wants to know why we Americans are tiptoeing around the obvious solution to these problems. We don't need a chance in parties, we need to disarm the United States so that it can no longer molest the rest of the wold. The U.S. has been fighting the rest of the planet for the past 200+ years. We've killed millions, overthrown a government every few years, participated in genocides on our continent and elsewhere. The United States is the beiggest threat to the future of the planet. What are we going to do to stop the U.S.? Vote for Kerry? Talk about the election for another year?

The country is not going to be pushed to the right. Why? Because we have to make sure that it doesn't go to the right. That means that we will have to get much tougher with the right, even if it means beating the crap out of O'Reilly and Limbaugh in some alley. These motherfuckers are working 24/7 to whip the poluation into hatred of anything radical. They are trying to make the word "terrorist" synonymous with "radical," "activist," and yes, "liberal." We need to take the kid gloves off and assault these people. This isn't some fucking game--these assholes are not just apologists for the racist, genocidal American ruling class, they are active players in screwing up the planet.

For a world with Limbaugh and O'Reilly hanging from the nearest lightpoles.

Fuck America.

This e-mail kills fascists,

Chuck0