[lbo-talk] Re: Cultural change?

Gary? sladeg at verizon.net
Sat May 1 09:02:27 PDT 2004

From: "Jacob Conrad"
> Agreed. I find it simply astounding that anyone old enough to have some
> historical perspective, and certainly any native-born American, can
> blithely dismiss the impact of the 1960s cultural revolution. <snip a load
of self indulgent pompous shite> how you can mention native born american without , forget it.waste of time. The sixties were the same as the twenties ,a party after the horrors of war, the beginning of the me me me america, civil rights movements came out of the frustration of fighting and dying for a country that treated you worse than shit, cultural revolution my arse, there still isn't any culture in america so how can you have a revolution. Reading this list you can understand Mao's cultural revolution.

Gary? ride si sapis