[lbo-talk] Re: Cultural change?

Gary? sladeg at verizon.net
Sat May 1 15:22:44 PDT 2004

From: "Doug Henwood" >
> What the fuck is that supposed to mean? And where are you coming from
exactly?

Ask Leonard Peltier, let's re-visit Riby Ridge, the Move house in Philadelphia, Waco, meandering verbiage on the wonders of the sixties doesn't do justice to the realities. Middle class white america safely ensconced at home debating the trials and tribulations when anybody who steeped off the main stream has been blasted down, just the same outcome and response as in any tinpot dictatorship.Quote Chomsky? more civilised ? lets all bow to this super hero, how many Afghans ,Iraqis, Palestinians are being wasted, de humanised, by 'our' troops, and we have this guy waxing lyrical about the wonder of the counter culture, come on Doug, pound on the door of the Whiter House, oh right, we're so civilised you can't get near it.

Gary? ride si sapis