[lbo-talk] 5 million ways to kill a CEO (Gallup poll: 98% cooperation rate)

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 1 20:38:13 PDT 2004

At 06:25 PM 5/1/2004, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>Doug wrote:
>
>>My beef is with those who see only one edge of the sword.
>
>No doubt, a new poll of Iraqis will be soon released to show that "35% of
>Iraqis are appalled by torture of Iraqi prisoners, though 5% support it if
>it is 'necessary' to protect them from terrorists; 54% of Iraqis remain
>'ambivalent' about the question of torture, and the rest answered 'don't
>know.' The cooperation rate is 99.99%," After all, some allege that
>nothing -- presumably including torture -- is a black and white issue. :-0

is it? i imagine it's going to be a bone of contention when we have a revolution with 1/3 of the population supporting it. under those conditions, i can imagine people arguing torture would be acceptable as long as it was on the right side. i'll be those smiling MPs probably used to say that torture was wrong too. Hell! How many USers are, right now, justifying what happened there even while they were revolted by the images of those prisons when they were run by the 'evil doers'.

We've got 5 million ways to kill a CEO Slap him up and shake him up and then you know Let him off the flo' then bait him with the dough You can do it funk or do it disco y'know how this go

Tell him it's a boom in child prostitution When he show up at the stroll give him lead restitution You could throw a twenty in a vat 'o hot oil When he jump in after it watch him boil Toss a dollar in the river and when he jump in If you can find he can swim put lead boots on him and do it again! You and a friend Videotape and the party don't end Tell that boogers be sellin like crack He gon' put the little baggies in his nose, and suffocate like that Put a fifty in the barrel of a gun When he try to suck it out, a-ha, well you know this one Make sure you ain't got no priors Don't tell 'em that we conspired We could let him try to change a flat tire Or we could all at once retire

(this is for Chuck0!) Bay Area, get ready to brawl, Bay Area, are you ready to brawl? L.A., get ready to brawl, L.A., are you ready to brawl? Chi-town, get ready to brawl, Chi-Town, are you ready to brawl? Detroit, get ready to brawl, Detroit, are you ready to brawl? Atlanta, get ready to brawl, Atlanta, are you ready to brawl? Houston, get ready to brawl, Houston, are you ready to brawl? New York, get ready to brawl, New York, are you ready to brawl? London, get ready to brawl, London, are you ready to brawl? Capetown, get ready to brawl, Capetown, are you ready to brawl? Tokyo, get ready to brawl, Tokyo, are you ready to brawl?

The Coup, 5 Million ways to Kill a CEO

Kelley