[lbo-talk] new radio product

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sun May 2 12:21:56 PDT 2004

I've been trying to get these audio files working on my machine for some time and haven't yet succeeded, even the low-bandwidth ones (I have your basic 56K dial-up connection). The directions on the website haven't helped me because basically I'm a complete dolt about this computer audio thing.

Could someone point me toward a source of information which could help me (a Mac user) figure out what I'm doing wrong -- i.e., something that spells out every single step that is needed, for someone with the experience of a baby? It must be something that is my fault, because I have a relatively new iBook with OS 10.2, which should have all the equipment needed.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)