[lbo-talk] Pro Kerry bumperstickers

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 05:37:20 PDT 2004

Munson whines:

> As much as I agree with 95% of what Chomsky
> writes and says, his announced support for
> Kerry has been one of the most disappointing
> things I have ever heard coming out of Chomsky's
> mouth.

Once again and for the hundredth time, what he said has been consistent with everything he's said in the past. So no one who's been paying attention should be surprised. Regardless of what you read in the bourgeois press, Chomsky is sane.

> Has anybody on this list seen anybody with a
> pro-Kerry bumpersticker on their car?

I've seen a fair number in Pittsburgh. I even saw a car the other day that had the Jesus fish (NOT the Darwin fish) and a Kerry sticker, both. I would say that anti-Bush stickers are more common than pro-Kerry stickers, but that's sort of the point, isn't it?

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!