[lbo-talk] Pro Kerry bumperstickers

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 08:13:34 PDT 2004

Munson claims, without a shred of evidence:

> Let me explain something for the liberal
> Lacny: Chomsky's endorsement of Kerry
> goes against everything he has written
> and talked about over the last 40 years

Does that include the time, maybe 8 or 10 years ago, when I met Chomsky in person and he said, "I vote Democratic myself"?

And why Munson feels a need to mischaracterize my politics is beyond me. I am obviously not a liberal. Munson is obviously an anarchist, and I would feel no need to say otherwise. It's just that he is also obviously a fool.

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!