[lbo-talk] Brock's blog

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon May 3 12:23:47 PDT 2004

> Anyone looked over David Brock's new site that fact-checks the right?
> Nothing like gathering a lot of right-wing media stuff in one place
> to remind you how utterly weird and vile it is:
> <http://mediamatters.org/>.
>
> Doug

Yeah, I read some of the posts over there. Seems like a more straight version of what Bob Somerby does at the Daily Howler, which is limited by a general centrist focus, but nevertheless gives you enough insight into what these trogs are all about.

I once joked to Jeff Cohen that David Brock had been hired as The Left on "Crossfire" (and poor Jeff believed me!). Anybody doubt that, in time, this will truly pass?

DP