[lbo-talk] Re: Kucinich is kind of a goofball.

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Mon May 3 13:02:55 PDT 2004

all things being relative, how does his spiritual, touchy feely stuff compare to the biblical god squad that always occupies the white house? clinton, bush, carter, regan, anybody and everybody filling the role of murderer in chief, all spout incredibly goofy nonsense about "god"...is kucinich a subject for ridicule, compared to that?

or is it in comparison to some rational, thoughtful position occupied by... philosophy students? (guffaw, etc.)

i know the guy doesn't seem "presidential", but isn't it possible that that's the reason why some people like him so much? and that we who find him a little off center are so close to the center ourselves, that we can't see the problem?

just wondering...

fs