[lbo-talk] FCC vs. SFLR

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon May 3 13:32:54 PDT 2004

Jeff Blankfort and I were way pissed off at the goofball conspiranoid station mgr. of SFLR, (Richard ?, he wrote a book on unlicenced, low watt radio) had a fundraiser at the Unitarian Church parallel to Van Ness Ave. here, about two yrs. ago w/ two speakers that alleged that Dick Cheney and Bush 41 were really MKULTRA operatives that in David Ickian mode were able to shapeshift into Reptoids from Outer Space, inside the Oval Office as they engaged in sado-masochistic ritualistic abuse. Cathy O'Brien is the woman's name who wrote this bizarre acct.

Her book, "Trance Formation of America." Over the internet a few months ago I watched the dreadfully low oproduction values documentary mentioned below on the allegation of a paedophile ring run out of Boys Town in Nebraska that serviced Bush 41 and numerous other Reagan admin. officials into teenage, underage boys. John de Camp is a regular on the far right lecture circuit w/ Ted Gunderson , a retired LA FBI agent. PHENOMENAL, MOVING AND QUITE GRAPHIC EXPOSE., February 18, 2002

Reviewer: apostledbm (see more about me) from Grand Forks, BC Canada I was moved to tears many times reading this detailed and horrendous account of Satanic Ritual Abuse and CIA Mind Kontrol (MK Ultra) perpetrated on Cathy O'Brien as a baby and upwards. The men and women that did this are in the highest positions of government and the Roman Catholic church today. (Dick Cheney, current U.S. VICE-President, is named as a key abuser and controller.) If you have a weak stomach, do not read this book. If you have a heart and are ready to be moved to give your life for those in need, as did Mark Phillips, then definitely read this book. Many facts contained in this expose of the filthy and powerful are corroborated in "The Franklin Cover-Up", by John W. DeCamp (Laywer and ex-State Senator of Nebraska).

Overposted ;-(

Michael Pugliese