[lbo-talk] Cultural change redux

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 17:07:14 PDT 2004

>If you'd spent a year or a decade or two working inside the Beltway and
>watching how the USG actually works at anytime over the past 40 years
>you'd realize what a load of crap the above statements are.

>Ian

Would you mind elaborating a bit more, Ian? Most people on the list, I suspect, don't have that first hand experience and some would be interested.

BTW, don't forget Doug's choice quote about "crappy little countries" a little while back.

Todd

_________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines