[lbo-talk] Four more years?

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue May 4 07:35:02 PDT 2004

On Mon, 03 May 2004 21:50:50 -0600, N P Childs <npchilds at shaw.ca> wrote:

> I've been saying this since October 2001. And I usually get dismissed as
> a paranoid crank but I'd still bet money on it, August-September though,
> just to give that 'Nuremburg 1936' feel to the Repug convention.

The Greenberg book also mentions that Dick Gregory (now connected to the Liberty Lobby cranks) brought up the Reichstag fire.

Chapter on the Reichstag trial in, "Deception Operations: Studies in the East-West Context, " edited by David A. Charters and Maurice A.J. Tugwell. London, Brassey's, 1990. 432 pgs.

-- Michael Pugliese