[lbo-talk] Re: Kucinich is kind of a goofball.

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Tue May 4 07:40:39 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/4/2004 12:42:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes: Some people = <2% of the Dem primary electorate. What a promising base!

Doug Doug,

What I have been talking about is that Kucinich's natural constituency in the DP is surely more than 2%, however all those who I would think would back him up decided to go with Dean and Gephart, who are no where near logical choices if you hols a progessive position. I know that all that new agey stuff turns people off, but it was a chance to shoiw our numbers and we failed miserably.

I mean, we have crazy loons in the White House, a major left presence in the blogosphere, protests agoinst Bush all over the place, an energized Democratic Party and the best we can come up is Kerry?

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040504/41aeeb8f/attachment.htm>