[lbo-talk] Best Description of the Neocons Yet

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 09:53:05 PDT 2004

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/archives/week_2004_05_02.php#002907

"In the popular political imagination we're familiar with the neocons as conniving militarists, masters of intrigue and cabals, graspers for the oil supplies of the world, and all the rest. But here we have them in what I suspect is the truest light: as college kid rubes who head out for a weekend in Vegas, get scammed out of their money by a two-bit hustler [Chalabi] on the first night and then get played for fools by a couple hookers who leave them naked and handcuffed to their hotel beds.

And just think, it's on your dime and with your nation's honor -- what an added benefit."