[lbo-talk] Re: Ralph Nader, Suicide Bomber

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 4 16:27:44 PDT 2004

Joseph Wanzala wrote:

>what do you base the 5% figure on other than the number of people
>who voted for Nader or other Third Party candidates?

Something like that. But I'll bet a lot of people who voted for Nader in 2000 thinking there was little or no diff have changed their minds. I did.

> What about the 11 million Democrats who voted for Bush in 2000?

They thought there was a diff.

> What about the majority of people who do not vote at all?

Actually we don't know much about them. I think I recall a survey that found their opinions to be more or less the same as those who do vote.

Doug