[lbo-talk] Stalin: now at 2491 and the hits keep coming

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 4 17:32:03 PDT 2004

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

>Someone, probably a liberal, mentions the
>Mensheviks... cue to commercial for Stolichnaya,

I stopped buying it once the label no longer said "Made in the USSR."

>featuring a track by Tatu.

Now that I can get behind.

As I said when I first responded to Luke, I didn't really want to get into this. These exchanges over Joe & the USSR are about the most unproductive ones I know of.

So let's drop this and discuss something productive - like the U.S. election (ha ha).

Doug