[lbo-talk] [Fwd: no subject] (PFAFF)

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 08:10:00 PDT 2004

Pfaff wrote articles for Dissent in the 60's. Looking through a book of his I keep on seeing cites for, "The Politics of Hysteria: The Sources of Twentieth-Century Conflict by William Pfaff, Edmund O. Stillman, " I get the sense he is a somewhat conservative realist. Other Editions: Hardcover

Out of Print--Limited Availability

Used & new from $3.99 Fear, Anger and Failure: A Chronicle of the Bush Administration's War Against Terror from the Attacts in September 2001 to Defeat in Baghdad by William Pfaff (Paperback - March 2004)

-- Michael Pugliese