[lbo-talk] The Center Cannot Hold for Kerry (Ralph Nader, Suicide Bomber)

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Wed May 5 18:35:24 PDT 2004

Yoshie writes:

> Kerry would reject it because, if such a scheme
> as above were allowed while the occupation was
> sinking into a quagmire deeper, Kerry could
> actually lose to Nader.

This statement is proof that Yoshie is so far out of touch with reality that her stuff is no longer worth responding to, if it ever was. If I so much as try to engage her "arguments" in the future, somebody please slap me.

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!