[lbo-talk] what is new in GWB adminstration?

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 07:34:38 PDT 2004

>From: "Jeet Heer" <jeet at sturdynet.com>
>
>... why does GWB seem much scarier than any other recent US leader?

That's easy. It's Bush's extraordinarily close working relationship with God. Other Administrations have had God as a consultant, but this is the first time I know of that God has actually held a Cabinet-rank position in the government. As the Bible and history amply document, there is no more vicious bastard around than the Almighty. Once we get God the hell out of Washington, there will be a marked state of improvement in national and international affairs.

Carl

_________________________________________________________________ Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers! http://youroffers.msn.com