[lbo-talk] How to Form Your Own Right Wing Think Tank, and the Great Benefits That Accrue

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 08:52:21 PDT 2004

http://www.theyesmen.org/hijinks/bush/heritage.shtml

"In order to register (free) for the Heritage conference , we've formed a right-wing think tank ($12 for the domain name). We've also registered for (free) table space, so when we arrive at the hotel we immediately go looking for an open table to display our wares: a foot-long Roman warship ($30) and some insane "position papers." We eventually find an empty spot, next to the Cato Institute and not far from a table featuring books like Eco-Imperialism: Green Power, Black Death and How Union Bosses Have Hijacked Our Government."

http://www.theyesmen.org/hijinks/bush/heritage.shtml