[lbo-talk] Another reason to hate dittoheads

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu May 6 09:57:26 PDT 2004

Just had an exchange with my father in which I yelled at him "you fucking sexist pig."

Didn't think I had it in me.

Exchange took place after I caught one of my sisters watching Fox News. She's not one of the right wing members of the family, so I was a bit worried that she was headed down the same path as other family members. After my sister and I traded some arguments, my father wanders in and says that the torture of Iraqi prisoners is cool because it was done by American female soldiers. He said that this showed that the liberals got what they deserved because they let women into the military. Then he said something else about the inferiority of women that led to my outburst.

So, I just checked Rush Limbaugh's website and find that he has been saying pretty much the same thing as my father.

What do you do with family members who are hooked on this right wing garbage?

Chuck0