[lbo-talk] Anybody But Kerry the Dole of 2004?

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 10:59:31 PDT 2004

> The "large numbers" who voted for JFK II in the
> primaries did so
> because they thought he was "electable." Now he's
> looking like a
> seriously dismal candidate.

Doug

I'm not sure about that. It's a sunny day out, so I'm optimistic today. Considering the intensity of the Bush ad blitz, he seems to be holding up pretty well in the battleground states. Also, according to the NBC Journal poll (I think), the Massachusetts liberal thing isn't sticking. The flip flopper stuff is, but after all, he's a politician, so I'd discount that.

He looks like Jay Leno. That's a good thing. Everybody loves Leno.