[lbo-talk] another request: US multinationals

Grant Lee grantlee at iinet.net.au
Fri May 7 05:02:35 PDT 2004

The interesting www.nationmaster.com site has a series of comparative stats on TNCs in its "Economy" category.

e.g.

"Transnational corporations (parents)"

1. Denmark 9,356 2. Germany 8,492 3. Sweden 5,118 4. Switzerland 4,506 5. Israel 4,334 6. United States 3,387 7. Canada 1722 8. France 1695 9. Netherlands 1608 10. Brazil 1225

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/eco_tra_cor_par_cap&int=-1

regards,

Grant.

(http://www.itcilo.it/actrav/actrav-english/telearn/global/ilo/multinat/mult inat.htm)