[lbo-talk] women torturers

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 07:01:44 PDT 2004

Pardon for the Michael P. trick, but here are some reminders of what women have been capable of -- all much worse than what we know of in Iraq, it behooves us to say. jks

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauTrials/IlseKoch.html

http://www.history.ucsb.edu/faculty/marcuse/classes/33d/projects/naziwomen/irma.htm

http://www.auschwitz.dk/Women/Bormann.htm

http://www.chgs.umn.edu/Visual___Artistic_Resources/Women_of_Ravensbruck/Justice/ravensbrucktrial.jpg