[lbo-talk] no pigeons please, we're Republicans

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 09:31:54 PDT 2004

> The historic mail mecca has hired N.J.-based Bell Environmental
> Services to install a device that administers an electric shock to
> any bird that dares land on it.

Egads, couldn't they have gone with something less...Iraqi prison-like? We've always placed owl decoys around the property to keep poopy city pigeons and black birds away, and it's always worked just fine. President "Gentleman Rancher" should know that ol' trick, too.

Makes one think that cattle-prods and electro-shock are endemic to the GOP...

- Deborah

=====