[lbo-talk] Worse photos to come?

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Fri May 7 11:40:55 PDT 2004

Anyone who's spent time on a right wing-nut listserv can tell you that the photos depict essentially what they have been calling for - the torture and humiliation of moslems. In that respect the release of the photos serves a core constituency up a treat, while the wing-nuts understand and ignore the need of the bushits to issue apologies and denials.

Martin