[lbo-talk] Worse photos to come?

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri May 7 12:52:10 PDT 2004

> How big is that constituency? Small, compared to the mainstream
> Americans who are sickened by it, and the billions of people around
> the world who think we're barbarians, if they didn't before. Christ,
> even Drudge is ashamed.
>
> Doug

Is the mainstream truly sickened, or are people just trying to ignore this madness, feeling that they have little control over events this horrifying? I don't know. The mainstream Americans I mix with daily have said little to nothing about what's going on, which bothers me, since I feel a swelling rage each day. And God forgive me for thinking, even for a moment, that the Bush gang knew what it was doing in Afghanistan. On that score, I'm as ugly as an American gets.

DP