[lbo-talk] Worse photos to come?

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Fri May 7 13:38:16 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/7/2004 3:01:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, dhenwood at panix.com writes: How big is that constituency? Small, compared to the mainstream Americans who are sickened by it, and the billions of people around the world who think we're barbarians, if they didn't before. Christ, even Drudge is ashamed.

Doug Yes, but most of the people I talk to, who are mainstream always bring up the fact the prisioners where after all bad guys and of course 9/11 changed everything. So, I believe there is repulsion, but in the end it won't change the support for W.

Sergio -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040507/a0616ddf/attachment.htm>