[lbo-talk] Re: Haunting

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 19:56:17 PDT 2004

--- "B." <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I see the face of
> someone who has been battered down by the unsuspecting
> severity of the job he went after. Like a child who
> wanted desparately to go to summer camp only to
> realize 2 months into it what a long-term commitmnt he
> had gotten himself into, and that he was perhaps
> unprepared to handle.

I can see that. Thanks for the explanation. Btw, what is the latest story these days on where Daddy Bush stands on all this? For awhile, reports and speculations (and armchair psychologists) were making book on Shrub subconsciously trying to one-up the old man, philosophical rifts widening between the two or some other such family psycho-drama. Any new theories?

> I could be reading too much into it, though. Something
> about that photo is slightly creepy/jarring, though.

Creepy and jarring are two excellent choices to describe George W.'s gaze any day of the week.

- Deborah R.