[lbo-talk] Michael Moore plays with the truth

snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 8 11:01:07 PDT 2004

Lance, buddy, as the lines of a popular song say, "I know you like ta think your shit don't stink, but lean a little closer and see what roses really smell like. poo poo poo."

Ironic. Because I know I shouldn't play who's more working class but I'm going to anyway.

Here's a little biography, you asshole. I've mopped floors and scrubbed fish scales off sinks for a living and not as a summer job. i have been homeless, living out of a ford pinto station wagon with a mattress in the back when i was 19. When I was barely 18, I knew what it was like to live in Flint before the movie was a glint in Michael Moore's eye. I was laid off three times by the time i was 20.and at least three times in my life i've had exactly five dollars to my name due to various tragedies that other people can get through because they have family with money to turn to. I don't. I have pulled myself out of that hole, raising a kid by myself and what i have to show for it is a job with no health insurance, 10k in the bank, and a 1992 vehicle with 110k miles on it.

pay more attention before you go dropping crap around. you've just alienated someone who is on your side. i've actually participated in some form of labor organizing all my life. i started at 16 supported striking teachers by organizing a sit down strike. Later, it was trying to organize Smith Corona workers, then fighting for plant closing legislation in NY, organizing to deal with the devastation felt by a town that lost one plant after another until we became so desperate for jobs we prostituted ourselves by putting up billboards on the side of interstate begging any passing traveler to come fuck us over with shit jobs, any jobs. I moved and was involved in service workers strikes (Larry Alcoff) and the union organizing at Landis plastics and the bullshit that flowed from that.

So, Lance buddy, FUCK OFF with your identity politics bullshit.

I consider the recent brouhaha LYING by omission. Michael Moor's horse shit is an embarassment to the left. He needs to clean it up. I'm sick of his variation of propaganda of the deed. staged bullshit at kmart and with charleton heston. what crap.