[lbo-talk] Re: BTW... The Murrah Building in OKC had bombs (plural) in it too!

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sat May 8 12:37:03 PDT 2004

BS, but, I betcha' Wanzala has read and believed the book below by Hoffman. Does have some usefull info on BCCI, but, that is from reputable journalists like the late J. Kwitny of the WSJ.

http://www.constitution.org/okc/okc.htm Oklahoma City Bombing David Hoffman, The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror, 1998, Feral House Pr. Exposé of the Oklahoma City bombing.

The Third Terrorist : The Middle East Connection to the Oklahoma City Bombing by Jayna Davis (Author) (Hardcover)

Just out. Blurbed by James World War Four Woolsey. Published by World Net Daily, hard rightists.

Book Description Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were not the lone conspirators in the Oklahoma City bombing—the attack that killed nearly 170 people in a few short seconds. They were part of a greater scheme, one which involved Islamic terrorists and at least one provable link to Iraq. This book, written by the relentless reporter who first broke the story of the Mideast connection, is filled with new revelations about the case and explains in full detail the complete, and so far untold, story behind the failed investigation—why the FBI closed the door, what further evidence exists to prove the Iraqi connection, why it has been ignored, and what makes it more relevant now than ever. Told with a gripping narrative style and rock-solid investigative journalism and vetted by men such as former CIA director James Woolsey, Davis’s piercing account is the first book to set the record straight about what really happened April 19, 1995.

Every US citizen should read this book, May 1, 2004 Reviewer: Michael Freeman (see more about me) from Oklahoma City
> ...Books like this often are immediately dismissed by so-called
> "intellectuals" and other liberal-types as right-wing drivel. My answer
> to that is people like that need to pull their heads out of the sand and
> study the facts of what the author is presenting. Ms. Davis has done a
> stellar job of documenting her investigation (in stark contrast to the
> amateur job done by the FBI and DOJ) and the conclusions reached thereby.
> No one with a shred of common sense can say that the facts Ms. Davis
> present point to two home-grown terrorists acting alone.

In short, Ms. Davis has proof (beyond reasonable doubt, in my professional and personal opinion) that a former Iraqi soldier (probably a former member of Saddam's Republican Guard) named al-Huseini helped plan and execute the bombing, and accompanied McVeigh IN THE VEHICLE as he pulled the Ryder truck in front of the fated Murrah Building on April 19, 1995. Davis' extensive interviews document the other Iraqi collaborators as well, and "connect the dots" not only to the OKC bombing, but to the later terrorist attacks on America as well.

I am NOT a conspiracy theorist, but this one is so obvious it is undeniable. The federal government, despite having been shown to have conducted an incomplete and indeed incompetent investigation, and in fact having committed outright lying, falsification of evidence, and other possible CRIMES, refuses to acknowledge the evidence Ms. Davis has presented.

-- Michael Pugliese