[lbo-talk] Bush for president - so he completes his failure

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 12:17:00 PDT 2004

> > Carl Remick wrote:
> favor taking him out
> > > the front door of the White House, marching him
> across the street to
> > > Lafayette Park, hanging him by the neck from a
> tree with piano wire
> > > and leaving his corpse to rot for all to see.

Carl, why be so humane? I prefer the idea of staking him out in Lafayette Park, pouring honey over him and allowing ants and other insects to devour him...or since all that gang thinks they are bringing light to the world, why not tie him to a rock, open him up and let birds prey upon his liver....you know, something slow and excruciating.

Thomas