[lbo-talk] Camp Bucca and beyond

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at dodo.com.au
Sun May 9 18:32:09 PDT 2004

At 11:51 AM -0700 9/5/04, Miles Jackson wrote:

>The thing I want to stress is that this is not
>a tendency of ignorant or nonreflective people;
>this is a basic cognitive tendency (at least
>in industrialized societies). We all do this;

I don't believe I do and I've noticed at least a couple of others here that don't seem to. Perhaps you can give examples where each and every one of us has done this? Or perhaps this is simply a deeply held belief that you have, which you haven't tested against the facts?

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas