[lbo-talk] Building a Movement That Outlasts the Occupation

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Mon May 10 14:23:39 PDT 2004

>[lbo-talk] Anybody But Kerry the Dole of 2004?
>Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu, Thu May 6 14:47:58 PDT 2004
<snip>

Somewhat belated, but here's a response to the questions that you raise: "Building a Movement That Outlasts the Occupation," <http://montages.blogspot.com/2004/05/building-movement-that-outlasts.html>. I use Max's call to fight the right-wing scapegoating of the rank-and-file soldiers and go after the biggest war criminals of all as the starting point of the post. -- Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/> * Bring Them Home Now! <http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/> * Calendars of Events in Columbus: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/calendar.html>, <http://www.freepress.org/calendar.php>, & <http://www.cpanews.org/> * Student International Forum: <http://sif.org.ohio-state.edu/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osudivest.org/> * Al-Awda-Ohio: <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Al-Awda-Ohio> * Solidarity: <http://www.solidarity-us.org/>